- It’s FREE!!!!
- Support us in our work to make the Child’s Right to Play is a reality in Scotland, and ensure increased play opportunities in the community.
Membership benefits include:
- Regular information emails
- Opportunity of participating in the national play forum and networks
- Reduced entry at various events
If there is anything you would like us to include please contact us
Who should join?
- Anyone who works with or for children and young people
- Anyone who is interested in the child’s right to play!
You should join if you are a…
Playworker, Nursery Nurse, Teacher, Childminder, Outreach or Detached Worker, Playground Supervisor, Play Development Officer, Childcare Partnership Officer, Active Schools Manager or Co-ordinator, Out of School Care Manager or Worker, Early Years or Sure Start Officer, Youth leader, Classroom/Learning Assistant, Playwork/Early Years/Childcare student, Health Visitor, Parent, Playground designer, builder and inspector…
To join please complete the undernoted form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
or request a form by emailing us
For further information please contact us
We look forward to welcoming you to Play Scotland, the National organisation for Play in Scotland.