It’s FREE!!!! Join Play Scotland and support us in our work to make the Child’s Right to Play a reality in Scotland, and ensure increased play opportunities in the community.
Membership benefits include:
- Regular information emails
- Website with dedicated member’s page, including the online Members’ Directory, Students Section, Publications, Factsheets and much more
- Opportunity of participating in the national play forum and networks
If there is anything you would like us to include please contact us
Who should join?
- Anyone who works with or for children and young people
- Anyone who is interested in the child’s right to play!
You should join if you are a…
Playworker, Nursery Nurse, Teacher, Childminder, Outreach or Detached Worker, Playground Supervisor, Play Development Officer, Childcare Partnership Officer, Active Schools Manager or Co-ordinator, Out of School Care Manager or Worker, Early Years or Sure Start Officer, Youth leader, Classroom/Learning Assistant, Playwork/Early Years/Childcare student, Parent, Playground designer, builder and inspector…
Membership to Play Scotland is now FREE
For further information please contact us